It’s been over two years since I started this blog. Sometimes it’s hard to believe it’s been that long…then I look back at pictures from the beginning (taken with my iPhone, no less) and remember that it has indeed been (nearly) 28 months since June 9, 2010. I’ve accumulated a decent amount of posts, and you guys definitely had favorites. Here’s a list of my ten most popular posts:
10. Wardrobe Recap: From Hail to Heaven [June 2, 2012]: When I was invited to tour the Westin Galleria and Galleria Dallas, I was honored. The Galleria is one of my favorite places in Dallas and it was awesome to learn a little more about the place that I often refer to as My Second Home.
9. Another Confession (if you can read between the lines) [October 6, 2011]: It’s hard to believe that it was nearly a year ago that I published this post announcing my pregnancy. Jordan’s here now (obviously), on the verge of crawling and chubby as all get out.
8. Fraternal Twins: Ruthie Davis and H by Halston Studded Pumps [November 4, 2010]: Fraternal Twins?! What was I thinking? It would have been a lot less corny to simply call it The Look for Less. Eh, you live and you learn.
7. Wee Wardrobes: Twenty-Nine [January 19, 2012]: I don’t know what it was about this pregnancy update post that made it more popular than the others (not that there were that many).
6. Triple Play Thursday: Rosette-Hemmed Maroon Skirt [June 23, 2011]: Oh, how I love this skirt. So much so that I styled it three ways and published it as a post with a not-so-catchy title.
5. Wardrobe Replica: Olivia Palermo [August 21, 2010]: Ah, my first foray into replicating. You can’t go wrong copying Olivia Palermo.
4. These Are My Confessions [March 29, 2011]: In all honesty, sometimes I just want to delete this post. I received a ton of support, but it’s still strange to have raw emotion forever ingrained on the Net.
3. Wardrobe Replica: Lauren Conrad [December 17, 2010]: Denim on denim—with a splash of cobalt. Need I say more?
2. Words of Advice: Fall Beach Wedding [September 13, 2010]: I was so flattered that someone was asking me for style advice—and it’s interesting that I would probably choose completely different dresses now.
1. Wardrobe Replica: Olivia Palermo (The City Promo Ads) [October 11, 2010]: I. Love. Her. Style. This was my second attempt at recreating one of her looks. It’s also the most popular post on this site. Like I said, you can’t go wrong with Olivia Palermo.
So there you have it. Do you have a favorite post? Did it make the list?